Repeating sections / displaying all added items/rows of my SP list in my infopath form - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Repeating sections / displaying all added items/rows of my SP list in my infopath form

Last post 08-13-2020 01:16 PM by JasminSch.. 66 replies.
Page 5 of 5 (67 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-27-2020 11:29 PM In reply to

Re: Repeating sections / displaying all added items/rows of my SP list in my infopath form

I guess I got the problem. Filtered Xpath doesnt work for a SharePoint list..?
  • 07-28-2020 08:02 AM In reply to

Re: Repeating sections / displaying all added items/rows of my SP list in my infopath form

You probably need to be using "current" in that expression somewhere. I can't guess without seeing the form.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 08-11-2020 04:33 AM In reply to

Here is my form. I tried it with this xpath: sum(dfs:dataFields/my:SharePointListItem_RW/my:GJ2020Q3APV[../my:PrioDerT_x00e4_tigkeitOptional = current()/../my:Filter]) But it still doesn´t work. Thank you!
  • 08-11-2020 08:22 AM In reply to

Can you tell me where in the form to look for this?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 08-11-2020 11:20 PM In reply to

Here is the calculated field. Thank you!
  • 08-12-2020 08:19 AM In reply to

So - if the Filter field is actually equal to the my:PrioDerT_x00e4_tigkeitOptional field, the formula you posted should be ok. Here's a copy of your form where I added another copy of your table. It has the Filter field and the my:PrioDerT_x00e4_tigkeitOptional field on it, so you can see if those are the same.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 08-13-2020 01:16 PM In reply to

Following formular applied to your form works perfectly: sum(dfs:dataFields/my:SharePointListItem_RW/my:GJ2020Q3APV[../my:PrioDerT_x00e4_tigkeitOptional = ../my:Filter]) --> so without the "current" But applied (sum(dfs:dataFields/my:SharePointListItem_RW/my:GJ2020Q3APV[../my:PrioDerT_x00e4_tigkeitOptional = current()/../my:Filter])) to my form (connected to a SharePoint List) it shows me an error: The expression "../my:Filter" is not a valid path to a field or group. It shows me the same error even after I have added the "Filter" field to my table.
Page 5 of 5 (67 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.