Infopath SP Online Append repeat table only shows last 4 items - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Infopath SP Online Append repeat table only shows last 4 items

Last post 07-07-2021 04:51 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-29-2021 12:50 AM

• deiry
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-28-2021
    • Posts 2

Infopath SP Online Append repeat table only shows last 4 items

I am really stuck with this one! I have a multi line field which I have set to append changes. At various stages of the form I use this field to capture a specific detail (button push sets field value). So as I am working my way through the process each item is captured exactly as it should be. There is 9 details in all. But as I work my way through the repeating table only shows the last 4 updates made. I have looked at every setting that I can think of and cannot find where this is going wrong. I have done this with another form with no issues at all. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!
    Filed under:
  • 07-06-2021 08:28 AM In reply to

Re: Infopath SP Online Append repeat table only shows last 4 items

That seems really odd. In your other list, all changes show? Are both lists using a customized InfoPath form?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 07-07-2021 04:40 AM In reply to

• deiry
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 06-28-2021
    • Posts 2

Hi Hilary, In my other list all updates appear, up to 11 showing. Both forms use a customised infopath form. I have checked the versioning setting in SP and its set to 50 copies. I cannot figure it out! Thanks Deirdre
  • 07-07-2021 09:05 AM In reply to

I guess the next thing I would test would be if another new list / new list form has the same issue. And, I suppose, if you use the built in forms instead of the InfoPath form, whether the issue reproduces - that is, I'm wondering if this is caused by some SharePoint Online change that only affects new stuff..... I'll check this out on my SPO site later today and see if it repros.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 07-07-2021 04:51 PM In reply to

FYI - doesn't repro for me in my tenant. I set up a list, added a column with change tracking, set versions to 50, customized in InfoPath and edited my field 6 times:
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.