Allow user to add more than one choice in a choice group - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Allow user to add more than one choice in a choice group

Last post 03-18-2018 05:00 AM by Sankar ns. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-15-2018 10:40 PM

Allow user to add more than one choice in a choice group

I created a schema which has choice group like

Partition
       - Partition Name
       - Folder Name
       - File Name
       - Symbol Name

After creating xsn, I found that user is allowed to insert any one of the choices. How can I modify the schema or design where the user is allowed to insert more than one choice.

My second question: My schema has iterative choice groups, Is it possible to show or hide choices in different levels? If so how?

Attached my xsn file

• 03-16-2018 07:54 AM In reply to

Re: Allow user to add more than one choice in a choice group

I'm wondering if you have tried just starting with a blank form to design your schema? It sounds to me like you don't really want a choice group, but instead a number of repeating nodes inside a parent group.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 03-18-2018 05:00 AM In reply to

Re: Allow user to add more than one choice in a choice group

I'm not sure if I have to use a choice group for my requirement. I just read about choice group which looked like the one I need

My requirement is that, I have to create an xsn where I need to have options for the user to insert anything he needs

example : I have a partition element under which user should be able to insert any of the below elements

- partition(recursive)

- folder name

- file name

- symbol name

The user should be able to insert any one(or more). when I create a choice it allows me to insert only one

Please let me know what should I use for my requirement(an example would be more helpful)?

Thank you

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.