Creating a Calculating Workflow - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Creating a Calculating Workflow

Last post 01-10-2017 07:56 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-07-2017 02:46 PM

Creating a Calculating Workflow

I’d like to create a workflow that tallies the total in two columns of one list, and auto-populating that data into two columns in another list.

List: Park-wide ITM Compliance List

Park      No. of Systems Inspected (Compliance)

List: Regional ITM Compliance List

No of Park    No Compliant

Can a Park-wide ITM Compliance List workflow be created that counts the number of like ‘Parks’ in the Park-wide ITM Compliance List Park column, and the number of ‘Compliant’ entries in the 'No. of Systems Inspected' column that are associated with those Parks; providing the totals of both columns to the corresponding ‘No. of Systems’ fields (representing the Park field), and the ‘No. of Systems Inspected’ field (representing No. of Systems Inspected), in the 'Regional ITM Compliance List’?

Filed under:
  • 01-10-2017 07:56 AM In reply to

Re: Creating a Calculating Workflow

Not easily, I think - you'd have to loop through the Park-wide ITM Compliance List to get the data. What version of SharePoint? There are ways to loop in both SharePoint 2010 & 2013 workflows, but if I recall correctly, it is a little easier in 2013. I don't have direct knowledge on either, as I've not built a workflow that requires this. A web search should turn up some tutorials.

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.