Workflow Update that Automatically Updates List Date from Date in Library - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Workflow Update that Automatically Updates List Date from Date in Library

Last post 01-05-2017 11:12 AM by Curtis. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-04-2017 12:57 PM

Workflow Update that Automatically Updates List Date from Date in Library

I have a List (Park-All Projects List), in which has been added a ‘Date of Last Inspection’ column. I am currently manually updating the data in this column. I have been provide information that suggests this action can be accomplished automatically, through the use of a ‘Workflow Lookup’. I have made several attempts at creating such a workflow, with no success. Can some audit the attached file to determine whether what I have crafted should work; and, if it’s not configured properly provide comment on necessary corrections need to achieve goal?

Current Item is Park-All Projects List (Where date is to be updated from Fire Alarm Library)

Selection of relevant date column in Secondary Fire Alarm Library

Using unique field ‘Asset ID’, in List and Library, to isolate appropriate line item in which to look for data

Filed under:
  • 01-05-2017 11:12 AM In reply to

Re: Workflow Update that Automatically Updates List Date from Date in Library

It took a day and a half; but, I finally figured it out. Thank you InfoDev team.!

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.