Calculating a Total sum of repeating table where repeating table row does not show row total - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Calculating a Total sum of repeating table where repeating table row does not show row total

Last post 07-12-2016 04:44 AM by K5Optima. 36 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-01-2016 07:05 AM In reply to

Re: Calculating a Total sum of repeating table where repeating table row does not show row total

Thank you, that worked, except it calculates like yours.  If I took from the 1st to the 5th off, that should be 5 days paid vacation, but it calculates 4 days....I get the subtraction is actually 4 but the actual days off are 5.  Any fix to this?

• 07-01-2016 07:19 AM In reply to

Re: Calculating a Total sum of repeating table where repeating table row does not show row total

I neglected to mention when I put the Custom pattern in the Condition for the "difference" field rule it changed this: difference does not match pattern Custom Pattern: -{0,1}\d+   to  "-0" 

• 07-06-2016 01:36 PM In reply to

Good Day!

I have a drop down list of job positions and would like to copy and paste them into a drop down menu but cannot seem to find a way...it only allows for one entry at a time, correct?  Or is there another way to get a large list in a drop down menu?

thank you! 

• 07-06-2016 01:56 PM In reply to

You will want to use a secondary data connection. You will want to connect that secondary data connection to a sharepoint list where you have all your selections.
  • 07-08-2016 01:28 PM In reply to

I am having an issue hiding one of my sections.  I am setting it up just like you instructed, I have multiple sections that I have formatted to do this; however, this one section, when completing the condition for Hide does not show FALSE in the drop down.  Doesn't show TRUE either.  I replaced the check box, closed the program and reopened it, and tried multiple times but it would not appear.  I typed in FALSE but it added quotes that I could not take out, and the section is showing on Preview.  I compared the other sections' Rules and have done them all the same. 

• 07-11-2016 05:41 AM In reply to

Good Morning!

It is Monday morning and I took a fresh look at my issue with hiding a section...it seems the check box properties was showing the test box as TEXT and not TEXT (Boolean)...this corrected my issue. 

• 07-12-2016 04:44 AM In reply to

Glad you figured it out. Sorry I was away.
Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.