Problem with infopath and code-behind - "Schema validation found non-data type errors" - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Problem with infopath and code-behind - "Schema validation found non-data type errors"

Last post 12-19-2012 05:53 PM by Jim Cantwell. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-02-2012 10:37 AM

Problem with infopath and code-behind - "Schema validation found non-data type errors"

hi,

i am doing an administrator-approved full trust infopath form.   i added skeleton code in the code-behind file, (some addhandlers and blank startup functions).  When i pushed it out to the shared drive and uploaded the template in central admin, it started giving me this error, and i could not open existing forms.

once i went back into infopath and clicked the "remove code" button, re-published and re-uploaded, it started working again.

is there something i am missing here?

Filed under: , ,
  • 12-19-2012 05:53 PM In reply to

Re: Problem with infopath and code-behind - "Schema validation found non-data type errors"

Can you post your code you added?  This error is generally a problem with data of type DateTime, Whole Number, etc.. that are not valid when left blank without the xsi:nil attribute set to "true".

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.