Submitted InfoPath forms showing as XML instead of in Infopath form - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Submitted InfoPath forms showing as XML instead of in Infopath form

Last post 07-14-2010 02:42 PM by Alphamax. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-07-2010 04:24 PM

    Submitted InfoPath forms showing as XML instead of in Infopath form

    Hi I have 2 SharePoint instances, 1 production and 1 development environment.   Now when I publish a form in development and submit a form to that forms library, it shows up as an XML file.  The filr still opens up in InfoPath with no problem however, none of the promoted fields show up in development environment. This same form published to production works fine with no issues. Can someone point me in the right direction or show me what’s missing in development.  I have checked and most things from a configuration standpoint seem to be the same Thanks
    Thanks

    @lphamax
  • 07-07-2010 04:33 PM In reply to

    Re: Submitted InfoPath forms showing as XML instead of in Infopath form

    Can you check with another form in your dev environment? Publish a different IP form to a different form library in your dev ShP instance, to try to narrow down if it is an issue with your ShP install, your form, or your form library?

    Hilary Stoupa

  • 07-07-2010 05:29 PM In reply to

    Re: Submitted InfoPath forms showing as XML instead of in Infopath form

    Yes I did give that a shot but no luck.  Published to different libraries and different sites too
    Thanks

    @lphamax
  • 07-07-2010 05:38 PM In reply to

    Re: Submitted InfoPath forms showing as XML instead of in Infopath form

    So you published a completely different InfoPath form to your dev ShP (with promoted properties) and don't have promoted properties populating? That would make it seem there is an issue with your SharePoint installation.

    Hilary Stoupa

  • 07-14-2010 02:42 PM In reply to

    Re: Submitted InfoPath forms showing as XML instead of in Infopath form

    Just an FYI our application hosting team did discover a problem on the web farm environment which was not allowing web page rendering of InfoPath. An upgrade to SharePoint  caused an upgrade failure on a database for an SSP in the farm which resulted not allowing some of the Enterprise Features to function. One of the features is the InfoPath Forms Services Support feature.

    Thanks

    @lphamax
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.