InfoPath 2010 questions? Ask here. - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

InfoPath 2010 questions? Ask here.

Last post 06-18-2015 03:23 AM by prasanna.b. 92 replies.
Page 7 of 7 (93 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-25-2013 04:09 PM In reply to

Re: InfoPath 2010 questions? Ask here.

I recommend clearing your InfoPath cache. Close down all running InfoPath processes. Then, click Start->Run and type in "InfoPath.exe /cache clearall" and hit enter.  After that has completed, close InfoPath and try to open your form again.

Patrick Halstead
    Project Manager at Qdabra
  • 12-01-2013 10:05 PM In reply to

How to move selected items from listbox1 to listbox2?

Hi All,

I have requirement like below on infopath forms

2 List controls with Add and Remove buttons. User can select multiple items from left side and ADD it to right side list control and vice versa.

Can we achieve this by Out of box functionality? IF No, Please tell any other way we can implement..

Thanks in advance...

Mamilla

• 06-18-2015 03:23 AM In reply to

Re: What is difference between Connection.Execute() and this.submit() in InfoPath code

Hi, I want to submit InfoPath form programatically and form should be closed after submitting. Following code is working for me: DataConnection spConn = DataConnections["Main Submit"]; this.Submit(); But I want to know what is spConn.Execute(); method and when it should be used. What is the difference between spConn.Execute() and this.submit() What things happen in both cases and what is ideal way to submit form programatically. After using spConn.Execute(), my form is submitting but it doesn't close automatically.
Page 7 of 7 (93 items) « First ... < Previous 3 4 5 6 7
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.