Problem With InfoPath Form Connected To Web Service That Retrieve data from DB - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Problem With InfoPath Form Connected To Web Service That Retrieve data from DB

Last post 08-06-2009 07:45 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-30-2009 03:26 AM

Problem With InfoPath Form Connected To Web Service That Retrieve data from DB

Please help:

I have an info path 2007 form that connects to a web service written in Visual Studio 2005 and retrieve data from SQL Server 2005.when i publish and upload the form to share point site every thing works fine off course after i make the data connection library udcx files and save the connection strings on them and the form retrieve the data either in the web form mode or on the info path mode but when i deploy the web service to the share point  and change the connection from the local web service to the new deployed web service on the share point server the web form don't work only the info path work i mean that when i open the form as a client application using info path on share point it work fine but when i open the form in edit in browser or web form the connection return nothing.

Thanks i appreciate any help

• 08-06-2009 07:45 AM In reply to

Re: Problem With InfoPath Form Connected To Web Service That Retrieve data from DB

Do you get any errors when you try this as a browser form? Anything in your event log?

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.