И снова Active Directory - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

И снова Active Directory

Last post 12-19-2007 09:35 AM by Greg Collins. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-18-2007 12:18 AM

• Vadoid
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-17-2007
    • Posts 5

И снова Active Directory

Добрый день! Нужно начинать развивать русскоязычный сегмент InfoPathDev, а то InfoPath-а по-русски почти не существует. В России он не используется серьезно нигде, наверное.

Мой же вопрос в следующем - как все таки получать имя (не логин) пользователя в форме InfoPath без использования Qdabra AD web service? Платить 250 у.е. за получение имени пользователя для одной конкретной формы - слишком большое удовольствие.

Так что, если есть возможность, подскажите как это сделать с минимальными усилиями.

Спасибо! 

• 12-18-2007 11:02 AM In reply to

Re: И снова Active Directory

For those able to respond, here's the English translation as per babelfish.altavista.com:

Good day! It is necessary to begin to develop the russkoyazychnyy segment InfoPathDev, but that InfoPath- A in Russian barely exists. In Russia it is used seriously nowhere, surely.

My question in the following - as are everything after all to obtain the name (not login) of user in the form of InfoPath without use Qdabra AD web service? To pay 250 u.e. for obtaining of the name of user for one concrete form - too great a pleasure.

So that, if there is a possibility, prompt as to make this with the minimum efforts.

Thanks!

• 12-18-2007 11:29 PM In reply to

• Vadoid
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 12-17-2007
    • Posts 5

Thanks Greg.

But I've already asked this question in "General" section. David answered and today I'll try the web service he suggested. 

"russkoyazychnyy" segment - russian-spoken segment. I'm pretty impressed with babelfish translation, didn't know that on-line translators are on such a high level at the moment.

Thanks.

• 12-19-2007 09:35 AM In reply to

Great! Glad you were able to get some help. Yes, David knows Russian and is a great contact for you.

Babelfish has come a long way. It isn't good enough to translate a novel, but it gets close enough to get the idea across.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.