InfoPath Form - Print preview date format issues - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

InfoPath Form - Print preview date format issues

Last post 09-15-2022 12:18 AM by professorproton. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-14-2022 07:25 AM

InfoPath Form - Print preview date format issues

Hi all, thank you for opening my message. So, I have a form containing 2 date selectors, one expiry date, and one date completed. All is well and the formatting on those fields are day-month-year. However, when changing to print preview on the InfoPath form to print a label (which is created using a separate page on the form), the date format on the preview changes to year-month-day. Please let me know if you have any solutions, thank you.
  • 09-14-2022 08:19 AM In reply to

Re: InfoPath Form - Print preview date format issues

So your separate print view - what type of control are you using for your date? Probably a text box or calculated value... those can be formatted as a date (in the format of your choice) in the control's properties. Simple sample attached. Right click the attached file, save locally, right click the saved file, select Design.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 09-15-2022 12:18 AM In reply to

Re: InfoPath Form - Print preview date format issues

Hi Hilary, thank you for your support. My issue with this is that the label is a text box which contains all of the other texts, and if I change the formatting of the text box to a date, then the formatting for all of the labels will condense on the label. I've attached an example of how it looks. Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.