Warning: You do not have permission to access a sharepoint list that contains data required for this form to function correctly (Logid:5566) - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Warning: You do not have permission to access a sharepoint list that contains data required for this form to function correctly (Logid:5566)

Last post 09-06-2022 12:22 PM by Masoud. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-06-2022 12:41 AM

Warning: You do not have permission to access a sharepoint list that contains data required for this form to function correctly (Logid:5566)

Hi I have an InfoPath task form that has been made by sharepoint designer. I have added a lookup column to this form by sharepoint designer and populate value of drop down list by workflow. Now when I open the form in sharepoint by browser I Got this warning “You do not have permission to access a sharepoint list that contains data required for this form to function correctly (Logid:5566)” When I open my form in preview of InfoPath form client there is no problem for accessing to sharepoint list. My InfoPath form and log file has been attached, my user is administrator. Regards, Masoud
  • 09-06-2022 08:16 AM In reply to

Re: Warning: You do not have permission to access a sharepoint list that contains data required for this form to function correctly (Logid:5566)

I extracted the form files to look at the data connections in the manifest.xsf. SharedDoc2_New looks like it might work - SharedDoc2, which is throwing the error, has a really odd looking relative URL property: relativeListUrl="edms2edms2edms2SharedDoc2/". That looks wrong. I'd probably remove that SharedDoc2 data connection and just try SharedDoc2_New. Or walk through that data connection again in InfoPath Designer and see if that fixes it up.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 09-06-2022 12:22 PM In reply to

Re: Warning: You do not have permission to access a sharepoint list that contains data required for this form to function correctly (Logid:5566)

Thankfully for your solution
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.