Repeating Table - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Repeating Table

Last post 08-26-2021 02:04 PM by Froman. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-23-2021 01:00 PM

Hi, I'm having an issue getting a repeating table to show only what I want it to, and I'm not sure if want I want is even possible. The repeating table is supposed to only show vendors when the work category matches their "profile" which is currently does, but it leave blanks when you change the work category, I cannot seem to make the table arrange itself when the amount of vendors changes. I tried to use preceding sibling, but for whatever reason its not working. I've attached my form if anyone can take a quick look. Thanks
    Filed under:
  • 07-23-2021 01:54 PM In reply to

I took a quick look, but don't quite understand the goal or the data. Can you maybe attach some screenshots, or a mockup of how you want this to look? :)
    Hilary Stoupa

• 07-23-2021 02:28 PM In reply to

Hi Hilary, thanks so much. I've got two lists, one is for vendors which has a multiselect for work category, as a vendor can sign up for a few. then in the next list I want to count the amount of times a vendor has been selected for their work category on the second list (the form i attached). so in the repeating table I would like only vendors who match the work category selected above to show up, then a count every time their name comes up in vendorsent1-5. I don't even know if this is possible, but I cant even get the vendors to show properly in the repeating table, let along count their name in 5 different columns (shouldn't be hard???).
  • 08-26-2021 02:04 PM In reply to

hi Hilary, Sorry, I forgot to attach my form, I've got some notes on the bottom, I keep coming up with blank spaces in my table, and I cant get it to count properly for whatever reason. attached. Thanks Daniel
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.