Printing an infopath form - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Printing an infopath form

Last post 03-09-2021 02:54 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-05-2021 09:19 AM

Printing an infopath form

I've been asked to create a "print view" in my infopath form and I feel like I'm missing something. i currently have a form on a SharePoint list, 2019 Premise with infopath 2013, also have SPD. my list has 50 plus columns with a 4 page form. I want to create a 5th page that brings in about half the information and then allows me to print. I've seen some images that have print in the ribbon, but can't seem to find this option, i've also found other discussions regarding this here, but they reference XDocument.PrintOut(); and full trust which I can't find anywhere and am not sure what do do with this information. is there a way to get my "print view" to actually print?
  • 03-09-2021 02:54 PM In reply to

Re: Printing an infopath form

So it sounds like this is a list form, is that right? If you look under the Form Options, there should be options as to what commands to display on the ribbon - is "Print" one of those? If you create a print view, you can set other views to use that view for printing - that is an option under the view properties.... feel free to attach your form to a reply if you'd like me to take a look :) Ignore stuff talking about code (like XDocument.PrintOut()) because you can't have code in a list form....https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/design-a-view-that-is-optimized-for-printing-b0e3a328-1f9b-4b6e-a3ca-3a0fcdf552cf#bm2 has some info that also may help.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.