Multiple Records on a single form/view - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Multiple Records on a single form/view

Last post 03-04-2021 09:23 AM by Thicko. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-04-2021 09:23 AM

• Thicko
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 01-20-2015
    • Posts 3

Multiple Records on a single form/view

Hi All,

We have an infopath 2019 form to raise an order that submits to a sharepoint library, the form has an order status box that is set to order submitted on submission. What we don't want to do is process these orders one at a time but have all submitted orders on one view/separate form and printed.

This can be done using a repeating table from a data connection, two problems here, I can filter/hide data so only orders that have the box "order submitted" are shown. In a table over time there will be so many hidden orders that the table lines will take up a large amount of space as the borders can't be hidden, and not having borders makes the different records hard to differentate. More importantly though loading the data from a secondary connection doesn't allow me to save changes when changing the "order submitted" to "order completed", as the main form view has one filename and not the multiple I'm displaying in the secondary repeating form.

I don't have access to developer functions as the organisation doesn't allow this so not sure if this is possible without. 

Any insight appreciated. 

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.