Infopath not showing Calculated field in email message - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Infopath not showing Calculated field in email message

Last post 01-28-2021 10:51 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-27-2021 12:31 AM

Infopath not showing Calculated field in email message

Hi, I developed an Infopath Form for a SP 2010 list. This is a form for marking quality review feedback, hence I have created multiple calculated fields in the SP list. When the reviewer marks their findings, the quality score is calculated in the list fields upon submission. In the Infopath form I am using two custom rules through two Data connections, first rule to submit the item to list and the second to send the filled in form through email message. While everything is working well, only the quality score which is a list calculated field is not showing up in the email. Please help. I have been stuck on this issue and I tried several ways using fx to embed this quality score.
  • 01-27-2021 10:46 AM In reply to

Re: Infopath not showing Calculated field in email message

Does the quality score display correctly in the form prior to sending the email? So, if you break the two submits onto separate buttons (just for testing) - when you submit the item, does the quality score now display in the form? And then not show when you send the email?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 01-27-2021 06:48 PM In reply to

Hi Hillary, I tried embedding the score in the form itself - once using Calculated field from infopath and value attached to calculated field from SP list and the other using a text field. To know what is happening i created a SP workflow and embedded item url in the workflow email. In both the cases the score is definitely getting displayed in the form but when the email is sent through infopath it doesn't display.
  • 01-28-2021 07:41 AM In reply to

Can I see your template? You can attach it under the Options tab in a reply. Or email me via the forum, and I'll reply and you can email it to me.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 01-28-2021 09:09 AM In reply to

Hillary, I getting an error while trying to upload the images of the email template and the item form . It's throwing an error
  • 01-28-2021 09:20 AM In reply to

For future reference - it is helpful to know what the error message is. I just emailed you via the forum. You can reply to that email with your form.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 01-28-2021 09:27 AM In reply to

The file size is exceeding 25MB. I sent the masked images via email
  • 01-28-2021 10:51 AM In reply to

I haven't received them. Perhaps you could try making your images smaller, or putting them in a ZIP folder to attach to your reply here. Although I generally can't figure out much with just screenshots - usually I need to take a look at the XSN.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.