Infopath form path database connection not updating, updates made in SharePoint - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Infopath form path database connection not updating, updates made in SharePoint

Last post 11-02-2020 03:35 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-28-2020 01:50 PM

• Wondra
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-23-2020
    • Posts 1

Infopath form path database connection not updating, updates made in SharePoint

Hello,

I have a sharepoint list that I am referencing in my InfoPath form. I created a data connection in the InfoPath form. I have 2 list, an Activity type list and an Type of activity list. When you select the type of activity type, and they select the type of activity the options are filtered and appear. I made a name change in the sharepoint list to change a activity name in my main Activity type list and the change shows in the form, I also updated the same field in my Type of activity list of the referenced items to be filtered, but they do not show up. All of the other choices work as they should. I have refreshed the data connection, still no results to fix. What am I missing?

• 11-02-2020 03:35 PM In reply to

Re: Infopath form path database connection not updating, updates made in SharePoint

Sorry, I'm really not sure. Are you saying the filter isn't working as expected? Or that the form doesn't have the right fields? Something else? You can always attach your form to a reply (under the options tab) if you'd like me to take a look...
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.