Duplicating a repeating table in another view - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Duplicating a repeating table in another view

Last post 10-15-2020 04:03 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-14-2020 03:05 AM

• Jays_D
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-13-2020
    • Posts 5

Duplicating a repeating table in another view

Hi everyone, new to the forum and look forward to contributing where I can and learning from you all ! I Could really use some help with a problem I have, been at this for a few days and just can't work it out. I currently have a form which contains a repeating table, consisting of 2 columns (Column 1 is Problem, Column 2 is Solution). I want this repeating table (and however many items have been added) to be duplicated in another view that I have (Main view is Employee, Secondary view is Employer) Have tried simply copying and pasting the repeating table into the second view (this works for text boxes, where data is entered into a text box in the Employee view, it is replicated in the Employer view) but it does not work. I've also tried adding a formula where text box in Employer view = text box in Employee view but it seems to only show the first entry in the repeating table. Would greatly appreciate any guidance here. Many thanks!
  • 10-14-2020 07:37 AM In reply to

Re: Duplicating a repeating table in another view

Hi - copying and pasting the table should work. Can you attach a screenshot (under the options tab) in a reply so I can see what isn't working and give you a hand? Or attach a sample form?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 10-15-2020 03:37 PM In reply to

• Jays_D
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-13-2020
    • Posts 5

Hi Hilary, Thank you very much for your response. For some strange reason, I've gone back today to get you some screen shots and it works ! I just deleted it, added it again and it's working now - not sure what I did wrong initially. Apologies for wasting your time, sincerely appreciate the response.
  • 10-15-2020 04:03 PM In reply to

Wonderful - who knows what went wrong the first time, glad you have it working :)
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.