Migrating To SharePoint Online - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Migrating To SharePoint Online

Last post 09-08-2020 08:07 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 09-01-2020 05:49 AM

Migrating To SharePoint Online

Good Morning,

I was wondering if anyone could explain the proper way to migrate my solution to SharePoint online. We are doing a manual migration. I have moved all my lists and libraries. The workflows did not move with the lists but I understand that is normal. However, my InfoPath forms did move over and look good however, when I try to publish I am getting an error that says that the publish did not work due to all the lookup fields in the form.  I am not sure what to do to fix this. Can you give me some insight that might help.

Thanks,

Donna Soraparu 

Filed under:
  • 09-02-2020 08:28 AM In reply to

Re: Migrating To SharePoint Online

Hi - can you post the exact text of the publish error? I can help you search for solutions - it isn't a situation I've run into before. :)
    Hilary Stoupa

• 09-08-2020 05:39 AM In reply to

Hilary thanks for your quick response. I took a long weekend so I am just now revisiting this issue.  TY for your help....

Donna 

• 09-08-2020 05:48 AM In reply to

The SharePoint list form can't be customized with InfoPath because fields of an unsupported data type are marked as required, or because fields are corrupted. In SharePoint, try deleting the columns or editing the column properties to remove the required attribute.
    - Org Kind (Lookup)
    - Orgn Type (Lookup)
    - Installation Location Indicator (Lookup)
    - PAS Code Search (Lookup)
    - CID (Lookup)
    - MET (Lookup)
    - MPF Nbr (Lookup)
    - CCPO (Lookup)
    - field8 (Lookup)
    - FourDoubleU (Lookup)
    - AA (Lookup)

• 09-08-2020 08:07 AM In reply to

With your form open in Design mode, under the data tab, if you click the "refresh fields" button, what happens?
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.