Button on InfoPath form not showing in browser view - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Button on InfoPath form not showing in browser view

Last post 07-16-2020 11:15 AM by ipisors. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-16-2020 10:50 AM

Button on InfoPath form not showing in browser view

I have never had this happen before. I created a new, simple, custom list with 2 columns. I then went Customize in Infopath. I customized the form, adding several buttons, in newly inserted Rows in the table. I successfully published the form. But when I view the form in the browser, although I can see blank space representing the newly inserted Rows, there is no button there! It's as if it never got published or is invisible! Why would this happen?
  • 07-16-2020 11:02 AM In reply to

Re: Button on InfoPath form not showing in browser view

You don't have any formatting or anything on the button? I'd make another change to the form, like add some text at the top or something, and republish again. That would at least let you know if the issue is the button / table rows / form not actually publishing, etc.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 07-16-2020 11:15 AM In reply to

Re: Button on InfoPath form not showing in browser view

Thanks, I tried that a few times but no luck. Eventually what I just found out is that when I brought up the form by clicking on "Title" [supposedly "linked to Edit item", according to my view settings], the button was invisible. But when I added a field to my View settings for Edit - Linked to edit item (or whatever) - then clicking on the Edit icon, brought up the form with the buttons. I guess that was the difference?
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.