Error submitting form, date field - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Error submitting form, date field

Last post 06-09-2020 12:29 PM by BrianAdams. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-09-2020 08:59 AM

Error submitting form, date field

I made a rule, when a selection is made it for a choice field and is not blank, it sets a date field to today's date, i get red dashes around the field (indicating an error of some type), I am unable to clear the red dashes. I believe this is preventing me from submitting data to Sharepoint list. "The form cannot be submitted because it contains validation errors. Errors are marked with either a red asterisk (required fields) or a red, dashed border (invalid values). Field or group: my:Squad_x0020_Leader_x0020_Approve0 Error: Only date or date and time allowed Click OK to resume filling out the form. You may want to check your form data for errors. Hide error details An error occurred while using the form. For more information, contact the site administrator. An entry has been added to the Windows event log of the server. Log ID:5567 Correlation ID:76ed09bc-3f34-4fc5-b51c-13eff3e06a3b "

• 06-09-2020 11:41 AM In reply to

Re: Error submitting form, date field

SharePoint doesn't like just date, only date time. You could concat in "T00:00:00" with today in order to get around this, or use now instead of today. :)
    Hilary Stoupa

• 06-09-2020 12:29 PM In reply to

Re: Error submitting form, date field

Switching to Now() solved issue, thanks

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.