Concatenate Multi-select List Boxes? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Concatenate Multi-select List Boxes?

Last post 03-04-2020 08:54 AM by Froman. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-04-2020 08:54 AM

Concatenate Multi-select List Boxes?

Is there anyway to concatenate Multi-select List Boxes? My issue is that I have a MSLB that has 15 options, but it looks super ugly on the infopath form because it's a vertical scroll. What I originally did was triplicate the MSLB, line them up horizontally and remove the inner borders, now it looks like a MSLB that has three columns and 5 rows. My first stab I used a data connection and filtered the options 1-5, 6-10, 11-15. the data connection was causing problems so I removed it, then did the same thing but I entered the values as choices straight into the control box. the issue with both of these solutions is when you start checking boxes it enters them as checked in the other control boxes, so if every option is selected, you have three controls all with 15 selected options in them. I was thinking then I could make three separate columns with multi select choices (5 each) then use a calculated column to concat the first three. this doesn't work either. I know this is a silly problem, but "the look" is quite important to management. Is there any solution to this in infopath? I don't want to use a workflow as I'm looking at thousands of items in this list and I already have a few different workflows running. Thanks
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.