Error when tried to change form owner in infopath 2010 - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Error when tried to change form owner in infopath 2010

Last post 02-12-2020 09:04 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-10-2020 06:22 PM

Error when tried to change form owner in infopath 2010

Getting error when tried to change the from owner, because current owner left the company and account is disabled in AD. So when tried to change the owner getting error no exact natch found click here for more options. But when tried to change active owner in AD able to change without any issue. Also found work around 1. Change infopath library view to datasheet and change the owner. 2. Account need to enable from AD. But looking for proper fix for the concern. Appreciate your help
  • 02-11-2020 10:53 AM In reply to

Re: Error when tried to change form owner in infopath 2010

I'm not sure what you mean by "form owner" - is this just a column in your library?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-11-2020 05:08 PM In reply to

Yes, Ex- i have user x and he created the form in infopath library. Now x left the company and his account is disabled. And now y want to make some changes on the same form. So when y trying to modify the form and tried to submit getting error no exact match and unable do that. Where as if x account is enabled Y can modify without any issue. Please check link for your reference - https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/sharepoint/en-US/b3a70cf7-569f-4f6d-a2b3-6d009b3c2cd8/sharepoint-infopath-list-form-with-people-picker-error-no-exact-match-was-found-click-the-items?forum=sharepointcustomization Appreciate your help!
  • 02-12-2020 09:04 AM In reply to

I've not run into the issue myself - I'm assuming you don't want to use the solution posted in the thread you linked?
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.