Drop down field - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Drop down field

Last post 01-09-2020 02:09 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-08-2020 02:39 AM

Drop down field

i have created a drop-down field and i mapped with dynamically updated data connection. There is a condition of drop-down field like if user select present ID then ok else if they select Others then another blank field will appear. now i have two column ID (Drop-down) and new ID (Test Field) and i created a new calculated column (Application ID) to display correct ID (AS they select ID or New ID). Calculated fomula is =IF(ID<>"Any Others",ID,[New ID]). After submit the request under Application ID it showing "Others" instead of That ID in drop down field. If i changed formula =IF(ID<>"Others",ID,[New ID]) then that "Others" option convert into "0". Any lead appreciated.Thanks
  • 01-09-2020 02:09 PM In reply to

I'm having a little trouble understanding - but my guess is that ID isn't equal to what you think it is. If you look in the list, what are the values in the ID column? Are any of them "Others" or "Any Others"? You can always attach a copy of your form or a screenshot under the options tab in a reply to help explain the issue.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.