Repeating table to Access database - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Repeating table to Access database

Last post 12-02-2019 07:58 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-21-2019 10:06 AM

Repeating table to Access database

Hi IPD! I am working on a simple solution to having a database over the submitted forms made in our team. It is basically a request form for invoices to either resend them or pay the customer back. What I was thinking, was to have a repeating table with columns rows. One for "Invoice number" and the other one for "Activity". When submitted it is submitting it as an email and also as a data entry in my Access DB. What I would like, is that the Invoice numbers in the repeating table is put into the database in one single column separated with commas so lets say i have these invoice numbers: 0001 - 0002 - 0003 - 0004. I would like to have these put into the database like so: 0001, 0002, 0003, 0004. Please do not ask me why, but this is how i would like it to be. Are there any way to do this? Either by calculating a value and put into a control on the infopath itself or by manipulatin with the submitted data upon submission. I am looking for a simple solution as i do not know how to code.
  • 12-02-2019 07:58 AM In reply to

Re: Repeating table to Access database

You should be able to use a field with a calculated value that leverages double eval: http://tinkerersjournal.blogspot.com/2013/01/codeless-double-eval.html
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.