autofill repeating table with filter - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

autofill repeating table with filter

Last post 02-13-2019 09:46 AM by Fatihteke. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-06-2019 11:00 AM

autofill repeating table with filter

Hello everyone, First of all thank you for all post and code examples. All of them very very useful for me. I search my question but couldn't find answer yet. I have one list and have 3 colums. ( Order Number, Name , Price) and there are many items in list with same order number or different order number. Order Number (100,110,100,100) Name (abc,def,xyz,asd) Price (10$,20$,10$,30$) And I create a Infopath form. Infopath form have one text box and one repeating table. I want to give order number to text box and repeating table autofill with all same order number (example for order number 100) Order Number (100,100,100 Name (abc,xyz,asd) Price (10$,10$,30$) How can I do that? Best Regards.
  • 02-11-2019 08:03 AM In reply to

Re: autofill repeating table with filter

Out of the box, InfoPath doesn't support this very well. You can use code, qRules or FormsViewer, or you can use what we usually refer to as the default data technique - that involves making an educated guess as to the maximum number of rows you'll need, and including them by default, then using form rules to populate the table from your repeating data source. Here's a webinar that includes info on using default data: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4ukzlaQBpM
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-13-2019 09:46 AM In reply to

Re: autofill repeating table with filter

Hello Hilary, Thank you for your answer. I never use qRules and FormsViewer but i will learn them. And thank you for video too :) Best Regards.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.