How to update SharePoint Library promoted column on click of button(Approve/Reject)? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How to update SharePoint Library promoted column on click of button(Approve/Reject)?

Last post 01-31-2019 10:50 AM by shubhu2233. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-29-2019 08:32 AM

How to update SharePoint Library promoted column on click of button(Approve/Reject)?

Hi, I need to update SharePoint Library promoted column on click of button(Approve/Reject). When I'm using submit to Library data connection, its creating a new separate item instead of update. I tried using xml file(data connection) with web service(list.asmx) update but its still not working. I can't use code behind because I'm working in SharePoint Online. Approved Can someone help me with this issue. Thanks, Shubham
  • 01-29-2019 02:36 PM In reply to

Re: How to update SharePoint Library promoted column on click of button(Approve/Reject)?

So - you are trying to update the existing XML file? What is the form name set to that a new item is being created instead of the original file overwritten? I assume you mean the user is opening an existing XML and then clicking a button in that form?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 01-31-2019 10:50 AM In reply to

Re: How to update SharePoint Library promoted column on click of button(Approve/Reject)?

Hi Hilary, Thank you for your reply. I have already changed the form name and checked override if already exist. Now its working fine.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.