InfoPath form is not submitted unless i have site collection administrator permission - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

InfoPath form is not submitted unless i have site collection administrator permission

Last post 01-23-2019 11:49 PM by Osman Teyeb. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-23-2019 11:49 PM

InfoPath form is not submitted unless i have site collection administrator permission

I have created an InfoPath form using InfoPath designer. Then I published it to SharePoint server 2016 document library. My issue is in submitting the form, everything before that works perfect. End users can't submit this form unless they have permission such as Site collection administrator otherwise they wont. I tried to add these users to a group with the contribute permission level, and I also tried add them to owner group with full control permission level, but non of them worked. Every time the submit button clicked, they get an error as the following. The Form can't be submitted to specified SharePoint list or library. the SharePoint location may be read only or you may not have permission to access it. I need your help, because I don't really understand why it is doing this.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.