Calculation towards a total score - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Calculation towards a total score

Last post 01-04-2019 12:41 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-02-2019 12:40 PM

Calculation towards a total score

hi, I have not done a complex calculation in InfoPath. Please help me with below request. The form has a couple of section and for each section, I need to calculate the section score and then add to the total score. Is this possible in Infopath, the previous person has done this in excel. Calculation Towards Total Score . (Attached jpeg for reference) ·Award a 1 for any of the cells above in red that are >= to 0%, and award a 0 for any of the cells that are = 25%, and award a 0 for 3 ·There are 8 possible points in this section Any help is much appreciated. Thanks
  • 01-03-2019 07:38 AM In reply to

Re: Calculation towards a total score

Well - it is most likely possible. The method would depend on your form schema. Can you attach your template to a reply under the options tab?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 01-03-2019 08:52 AM In reply to

Hilary, Thanks for replying to my query. Attached is the sample form. Thanks P
  • 01-03-2019 02:26 PM In reply to

Any chance I can also see the Excel formula? I'm having a little trouble understanding your description of the calc - if anything in red is greater than or equal to 0% and less than 25%, score is 1 for that item?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 01-04-2019 09:40 AM In reply to

Hilary, Attached is the requirements document in excel and actual form. I zipped both together. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks P
  • 01-04-2019 12:41 PM In reply to

I added a calculated value with a suggestion for how to manage the store - I'm simply counting each field if it meets the criteria. Save locally, right click and select design and from there you can preview. The calculated value control is causing an error in the design checker (this is an annoying InfoPath bug with filtered values in calc'd values) but you'll probably be using this in a form field instead, so I wasn't worried about fixing that.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.