I need to display a section if an answer on an inspection answers unsatisfactory - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

I need to display a section if an answer on an inspection answers unsatisfactory

Last post 08-01-2018 05:13 AM by txsean. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-30-2018 10:50 AM

• txsean
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-27-2018
    • Posts 2

I need to display a section if an answer on an inspection answers unsatisfactory

Hi all, I have a client that I am building InfoPath forms for and I am fairly new. They have inspectors that go out and fill an inspection sheet. The sheet has anywhere from 20-100 questions and all can be answered with satisfactory, unsatisfactory, not applicable, or unobserved. If unsatisfactory is marked, they want follow up questions to appear. Can I make one section linked to do this or do I need to either make either repeating table or make an individual section for each question?
  • 07-31-2018 08:03 AM In reply to

Re: I need to display a section if an answer on an inspection answers unsatisfactory

I think you'll end up needing a section that displays for unsatisfactory, but I would definitely use a repeating structure & default data for this. See the attached sample - in this, the questions are hard-coded (look under the data tab in the ribbon & check the defaults). To try the form, save locally, right click, select design to open in design mode & then you can preview.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 08-01-2018 05:13 AM In reply to

• txsean
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-27-2018
    • Posts 2

Re: I need to display a section if an answer on an inspection answers unsatisfactory

Thank you for the response. I will go that route.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.