Infopath auto populate user information not working post share-point 2016 upgrade - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Infopath auto populate user information not working post share-point 2016 upgrade

Last post 05-04-2018 08:02 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-02-2018 12:58 AM

Infopath auto populate user information not working post share-point 2016 upgrade

Hi Hilary – Hope you’re doing well and thanks for your support as always. I have an infopath 2010 form with work-flow controls. This form sending data’s to share-point site, which is recently migrated from 2010 to 2016. Post this share-point upgrade, auto-populate is not working in Infopath forms. Can you please help me to fix this issue. Thanks.!
  • 05-02-2018 04:26 PM In reply to

Re: Infopath auto populate user information not working post share-point 2016 upgrade

I'm guessing you have rules in the form to populate some fields? Do you get any errors when the rules / data connection run? What do you see in the ULS logs?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 05-03-2018 06:11 AM In reply to

Re: Infopath auto populate user information not working post share-point 2016 upgrade

Thanks, Hilary. I have attached the error log. Can you please help to fix it
  • 05-03-2018 07:56 AM In reply to

You've attached a screenshot of your error. Do you have a SharePoint Admin who can help you? If so, you need to get them the correlation ID from the error and the time it took place - then they can find it in the ULS logs. Copy the ID out of the error box and paste it into the email when you email them on this - so they can easily search for it (otherwise they have to type in the GUID when they go to try to find the error and that is super annoying).
    Hilary Stoupa

• 05-04-2018 07:03 AM In reply to

Unfortunately not getting any logs from them. But I heard this is known issue when we migrating the share-point from 2010 to 2016. Any luck for me? Please.
  • 05-04-2018 08:02 AM In reply to

Well, you could try putting the query and data fields for the secondary data connection on the form some place. Add a button that executes the query. Then you can test and see if it has to do with the value you are passing into the query field - for example, do you need to remove the claims prefix? Of course, it could also be that the issue is on the server side, and nothing you do in the query will help. That is why I suggest getting info from the logs.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.