Get SharePoint 2010 calendar current event ID as string - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Get SharePoint 2010 calendar current event ID as string

Last post 03-22-2017 08:46 AM by TOE_CHEESE. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-09-2017 09:49 AM

Get SharePoint 2010 calendar current event ID as string

The ID of a current event in a SharePoint calendar is displayed in the format of "ID#.#.yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ss" This format is only displayed as the ID in the current events view. I need to pull this value into another column as a string where I can extract the date, yyyy-mm-dd. In SPDesigner I've tried setting the current item ID (tried all other ID fields as well) to another field in a WF but all I am getting is the ID# and not the complete current event ID. Does anyone know how to get the complete ID string? Your help is always appreciated.
  • 03-21-2017 07:38 AM In reply to

Re: Get SharePoint 2010 calendar current event ID as string

Still working on this? Can you attach a screenshot or something under the options tab, because I have a feeling I don't understand.... :)

Hilary Stoupa

• 03-22-2017 08:46 AM In reply to

Re: Get SharePoint 2010 calendar current event ID as string

Hi Hilary, I added a screenshot of what a recurring event "ID" field looks like when it is displayed in the "Current Events" view of a Calendar list in SharePoint. As you can see the string contains the date of each occurrence of the recurring event. I am searching for a solution to capture this string in another field so I can then extract the date and filter on it. Thank you for your help.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.