Error for GetUserProfileByName while getting user details based on Email entered - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Error for GetUserProfileByName while getting user details based on Email entered

Last post 01-21-2017 05:57 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-18-2017 01:22 AM

• sravya
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-30-2016
    • Posts 1

Error for GetUserProfileByName while getting user details based on Email entered

Hi, we Have a requirement that we need to get user details based on email id given by user. i'm using GetUserProfileByName data connection using udcx files, to query this data connection we need to set Accountname so m setting domain/email (eg of email id: email@domain.com) for Accountname. its working fine for most of the users but for few users it shows an error. so i need to set domain/username to Accountname in GetUserProfileByName data connection. I need to get userName using email.
  • 01-21-2017 05:57 AM In reply to

Re: Error for GetUserProfileByName while getting user details based on Email entered

I don't think there is a way to get the user name via email - what is the error for the users where it shows an error? Wouldn't it be better to address the root cause?

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.