Qrules injected form working in preview but not on the browser - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Qrules injected form working in preview but not on the browser

Last post 04-09-2014 04:45 PM by Rommel Sta. Juana. 21 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-09-2014 07:38 AM In reply to

Re: Qrules injected form working in preview but not on the browser

Great, thank you. Can you try injecting without using the Admin option (Browser / Sandbox) then add a rule to QdabraRules finishedLoading attribute that when finishedLoading = true, set useWebServices (in the QdabraRules Form group) to true?

Then try again in the browser - this will make the form use web services like it does in preview. You aren't using Office365, right? This option won't work with Office365....

Hilary Stoupa

• 04-09-2014 02:56 PM In reply to

Hi Hilary,

Good morning. How can I execute that? When I first load the injector, the InfoPath version and the compatibility section is blank. But as soon as I browse the form that I need to inject, the injector will automatically detect the form version and will put value on the compatibility checkboxes (Browser and Sandbox) as per attached file. And yes, we are not using Office 365. Thank you. 

• 04-09-2014 03:02 PM In reply to

I'm super confused, sorry. I thought you said you had injected the form with the Admin option.

You can change the selection of those options in the injector. I just want you to try your form injected as Browser / Sandbox rather than Browser / Admin (which is I thought you were saying you had chosen?)

Hilary Stoupa

• 04-09-2014 03:12 PM In reply to

Hi Hilary,

Sorry to confuse you. Yes I did inject my form using Browser and Admin Deploy. I will now do your previous advise to Inject the form with Browser and Sandbox then try to add the rule as you  previously advise. Sorry once again. I will let you know of the result. Have a nice day.

• 04-09-2014 03:58 PM In reply to

Hi Hilary,

Using the rules on the finishedloading node works in browser (Form is injected as Browser and Sandbox). I do try the same process for Browser/Admin injected form and still the below error is shown on the error node. Does this mean I cannot use Admin injected form? Thank you..

Action: SubmitToSharePointList. Arguments: submit: sub  mapping: mapping  id: my:ID  . Details: Security Exception - please check security requirements for this command.

• 04-09-2014 04:35 PM In reply to

Are there commands available only for Admin approved injection you need to use? You should be able to admin approve your form that is injected with Browser & Sandbox

Based on the error, however, you may be able to set the form to full trust prior to admin deploying...

Hilary Stoupa

• 04-09-2014 04:45 PM In reply to

I will try to set the form to Full Trust so that I can try it to Browser and Admin Deploy. Thank you very much Hilary for helping me. Have a nice day.
Page 2 of 2 (22 items) < Previous 1 2
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.