Busqueda automática en una base de datos de Access - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Busqueda automática en una base de datos de Access

Last post 07-14-2013 03:45 PM by Patrick Halstead. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-08-2013 10:18 AM

Busqueda automática en una base de datos de Access

Hola a todos, mi consulta es la siguiente. Tengo hecho un formulario en Infopath 2007 que está enlazado a una base de datos de Access. Lo que yo quiero es que al completar determinados datos en mi formulario el programa tome esos datos para realizar un búsqueda en la base de datos.

Por ejemplo, que el usuario ingrese el nombre de un producto y el pais donde se vende y que en otros casilleros me auto complete con los datos (por ejemplo) de cuanto cuesta ese producto en ese pais u otros datos.

No se si tengo que meterme con la programacion.

Desde ya muchas gracias!

Saludos!

Pablo

• 07-14-2013 03:45 PM In reply to

Re: Busqueda automática en una base de datos de Access

Hi Pablo and welcome,

Google translated your post to:

Hi all, my question is this. I have made ​​an InfoPath 2007 form that is bound to an Access database. What I want is for you to complete certain data on my form the program takes these data to perform search in the database.

For example, the user enters the name of a product and the country where it is sold in other lockers and auto fill me with the data (for example) how much is that product in that country or other data.

Not if I have to mess with the programming.

From already thank you very much!

Greetings! 

Here's my reply in English:

Unfortunately, the database connections in InfoPath do not support dynamic field-based queries out of the box. We do provide a couple accelerators (qRules and DBXL) that solve this problem for people with SQL but we don't support Access.

You could of course write custom code for this and many people have and posted in this forum. Happy hunting for those posts!

If you have SharePoint 2010, you can use BCS to create a list that is based on your Access DB. Then, you can add a data connection to your InfoPath form that queries the values and does what you want to pre-populate the form.

Here's the Google translate back to Spanish:

Desafortunadamente, las conexiones de base de datos en InfoPath no admiten consultas basadas en el campo dinámicos fuera de la caja. Nosotros ofrecemos un par de aceleradores (qRules y DBXL) que resuelvan este problema para las personas con SQL, pero no apoyamos acceso.

Se podría, por supuesto, escribir código personalizado para esta y muchas personas tienen y ha escrito en este foro. Feliz caza para esos mensajes!

Si usted tiene SharePoint 2010, puede utilizar BCS para crear una lista que se basa en su base de datos de Access. A continuación, puede agregar una conexión de datos a un formulario de InfoPath que consulte los valores y hace lo que desea rellenar previamente el formulario.

Good luck!

Patrick Halstead
    Project Manager at Qdabra
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.