How to improve performance for browser based infopath 2010 forms in sharepoint - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How to improve performance for browser based infopath 2010 forms in sharepoint

Last post 10-09-2012 06:05 PM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-04-2012 12:36 AM

How to improve performance for browser based infopath 2010 forms in sharepoint

Hello Everyone,

I have two list boxes , one button and one textbox in the infopath 2010 form and these list boxes are getting data from SQL Server and when I click the button, the text box will be filled with data based on the selections of list box1 and list box2 and some calculations provided in the rules.

It is functioning fine and displaying data when I preview in local and performance is also very good, but after publishing the form to SharePoint document library and then click on the button, it is talking minimum 5 minutes to get the data and also In-between  it is showing the message as "Sending data to the server" and during this time entire browser will stuck .

Please let me know, how can I improve the performance in the form after publishing to the SharePoint.

Thanks,

Chakradhar.

• 10-09-2012 06:05 PM In reply to

Re: How to improve performance for browser based infopath 2010 forms in sharepoint

That is terribly slow - I'd wonder if something else was going on in the browser. I'd start by disabling the rules one at a time on the button so that there is only one rule and see what happens in the browser - then add the next rule and so on. I've found event bubbling occurring sometimes in forms in the browser (a change on an attribute firing rules on the parent element, for example) so there may be other things happening. I'd also check the SharePoint log files.

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.