DateDiff Calculations - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

DateDiff Calculations

Last post 04-28-2010 07:41 AM by Jimmy. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 04-27-2010 01:24 PM

DateDiff Calculations

Tried following the instruction as per the qrulesv2.1 user guide but can't get it to work. Anyone who has done this, please assist.

Thanks

Filed under:
  • 04-27-2010 07:59 PM In reply to

Could you give details of what you tried and what happened?  That would make it easier to determine why it's not working for you.

Jimmy Rishe / Software Developer / Microsoft MVP
    Qdabra Software
  • 04-28-2010 05:41 AM In reply to

I have two dates (date1 and date2 types: date and time) and a component (totaldays) and using the function "DateDiff /date1 /date2 /component=totaldays"

two things: 1) how do i setup the dates type to display both date and time. Infopath only allows to show date or time but not both. 2) when dates are inputted, a the calculate button is pressed, nothing is outputted. On the output filled, all that shows is the funtion with the message "only date and time allowed".

Your help is greatly appreciated. let me know if you have any questions.

Filed under:
  • 04-28-2010 07:41 AM In reply to

From the formula you posted, it looks like you're not supplying the formula with any dates and just leaving those parameters empty.

I don't understand question #1 in your latest post.  Is this related to the DateDiff rule or a general InfoPath question?

Jimmy Rishe / Software Developer / Microsoft MVP
    Qdabra Software
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.