Email Form - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Email Form

Last post 07-10-2008 07:34 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-09-2008 05:48 AM

Email Form

Hi.  I have a question I am very new to InfoPath 2003.  I have created a form.  I am trying to figure out a way to email the whole form to an Lotus Notes email account.  I can not figure out how to do this.  I keep getting a error to use Outlook.  Please help!!

Thanks.

• 07-09-2008 06:59 AM In reply to

• Anuma
    • Top 25 Contributor
      Female
    • Joined on 07-20-2005
    • India
    • Posts 525
    Hi,

If you are using infopath2007. Then you can send whole form by using below steps.

1.        Double click on button to open button properties dialog 2.        Select “Submit” in the Action dropdown. 3.        Select “Enable submit Commands and buttons’ option in the submitting Form dialog box. 4.        Select Email in the “Submit to” dropdown. 5.        Click on add button. 6.        Enter email in the To filed. If you don’t want to hard code the To filed. Then Select “FX” button beside of the TO field. 7.        Select the field where you are getting the “To” value from. (Ex: if you are entering in the form, enter that field path; or if you are getting from any secondary data source, enter secondary data source path) 8.        Enter the Subject what you want. 9.        Click on next and click on finish. 

What error you are getting while sending mail. Can you please provide error message.

Anuma Chinthapalli /
    http://www.GGKTech.com
  • 07-10-2008 06:04 AM In reply to

I am using InfoPath 2003.  The message I keep getting is that I have to use an outlook email.  I am trying to get the form emailed to a company address through lotus notes.  Please help!!!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.