Opening Form Error - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Opening Form Error

Last post 11-16-2007 07:40 AM by erugalatha. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-14-2007 01:40 AM

Opening Form Error

Hi,

I'm submitting a form from a top level portal form library to a lower level (different site collection) form library.  The submit works fine with no errors and I'm doing it this way so no users can see where the forms are being submitted to.

When I try to open the forms that have been submitted from higher to lower I get an error saying: "The following location is not accessible, because it is in a different site collection:"

How do I submit the form so that it will use the template on the current form library? (same template deployed in Central Admin and used on both form libraries as the content type)

Thanks for any help on this one. 

• 11-16-2007 03:15 AM In reply to

Hi

I think the source of the error is that your form library defines its template as the form published to the llibrary.  Each form is defined by its location unless it is fully trusted.  Potentially I believe the only way around that problem would be to fully-trust the form but that presents numerous hurdles.

Cheers

Adam Harding
    Wales
    UK
  • 11-16-2007 07:40 AM In reply to

Hi,

Thanks for replying.  The form is deployed as fully trusted and it's activated to both site collections.

Any other possible solutions? 

Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.