submitting infopath based on checkbox - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

submitting infopath based on checkbox

Last post 08-19-2007 11:13 PM by nukkumatti. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 08-19-2007 07:34 AM

• cathy
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-19-2007
    • Posts 38

submitting infopath based on checkbox

Hi,

I have an infopath with some checkboxes and fileattachments for infopaths and a button. I have to write code under button control in such a way that whenever a user selects a checkbox and clicks on button, the corresponding fileattachment should be submitted to sharepoint server document library. How to submit these infopaths to sharepoint server under submit button?

Filed under: , ,
  • 08-19-2007 11:13 PM In reply to

Re: submitting infopath based on checkbox

hi cathy, i wouldn't use code to upload only the attachments to sharepoint but the complete infopath form including the attachment. i think that will be the easier way as infopath is quite easy to connect to sharepoint. first run your data connection wizard to create a new secondary datasource and point to your sharepoint library. then put a rule to your button and use "Submit using a data connection" and select the connection to your sharepoint library. I think this will be a lot easier than trying to upload the attached files. to the file attachments i would set some conditional formatting to only show or hide them if the corresponding checkbox is marked. hope that helps.

Listen to Motörhead cos they play Rock'n Roll :)
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.