Parameters for paths linked to an external sharepoint or access linked list - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Parameters for paths linked to an external sharepoint or access linked list

Last post 06-18-2007 09:21 AM by DoryZaks. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-17-2007 08:02 PM

Parameters for paths linked to an external sharepoint or access linked list

Hello everyone,

I am working on a project to create a business platform for a distribution buisness and I have been toying with the idea of using infopath.  In the process of inputing data through my sharepoint lists or access linked database to  I have been running into difficulties at the point were the paths in my (word created invoice) form eigther show all of my sales entries cascading downwards or if I try to change the control of the path to a drop down list I get nothing at all when I test it.  I want to set parameters that will work under a drop-down list that shows the different Purchase Order numbers, (and take the data relating to that key field).

Thank you for any help you can provide.

I appreciate it

Dory Zaks

Distribution Manager

iPrecision Timing Solutions(tm)

Vanguard Engineering

(Distribution and Marketing Support Office)

www.temextime.com

• 06-18-2007 09:21 AM In reply to

Re: Parameters for paths linked to an external sharepoint or access linked list

I figured out how to use a drop-down control to select pieces of my sharepoint list such as PO No., quantity of unit, price of unit, customer name.... and so on.  I want to make my "PO Number" drop-down list the master control.  And I want to make the rest of my sharepoint linked attributes express detail about the PO number (master control)  so I can create automatic POs, invoices, shipment content lists, .... and so on in regards to the key field "PO number". 

Please send me any help you can. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.