Problem with re-naming a view v2007 - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Problem with re-naming a view v2007

Last post 06-15-2007 03:00 PM by Greg Collins. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-14-2007 08:55 AM

Problem with re-naming a view v2007

Hi

When trying to re-name a view I get the error message "The specified margins overlap vertically or horizontally"  I am not aware of changing any margins... which ones should I be looking at ?

Catharine

• 06-14-2007 10:14 AM In reply to

Re: Problem with re-naming a view v2007

Sounds to me like it is referring to the print margins. You'll find these in the View Properties dialog box.
  • 06-15-2007 06:23 AM In reply to

Thank you..... I have looked at the page settings for all of the views in the form and they are all set to default, all the margins are set to 2 - which is the default I think.  I have changed the margin to 0 and I still get the same message.
  • 06-15-2007 03:00 PM In reply to

Keep in mind that I don't KNOW that that is really the problem. But it sounds like it could be.

Zero is probaly not the right margin choice. That is saying that you want your printer to attempt to print right at the very edges of your paper. You need to find out what margins your printer supports and be equal to or greater than that.

In the U.S.A., standard printer margins are typically 0.75-inch or 1.00-inch. You mentioned "2" which doesn't sound like a default for inches, so I'm assuming you are set up for another country than U.S.A. Either way, you need to match your printer margins.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.