Long response... - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Long response...

Last post 12-28-2005 10:31 PM by Patrick Halstead. 7 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 12-20-2005 04:36 PM

Long response...

Dear Owners,

I am experiencing that this forum has long response from others...please make this forum more interactive and communicative.

Thanks,

Rully
  • 12-21-2005 12:48 AM In reply to

Hi,

I don't really like this type of remarks it's not very constructive!

Do you not provide any advice for make this forum more interactive. What you want when you make a post like this? That you post and we answer to all your questions 10 minutes later?

You are Member Since: 06 December 2005 and we are the 20 December.

It's possible that the solution of your questions is in the ressource of the forum or in the website! And the other user don't want to spend time to answer in one things that is already post!

So be patient make a search before post and be nice with other people in this forum! And the answer is coming!

In other hands, Infopath is relatively new and we don't have all the solution to all the problem!

Thanks for your understanding!

++

Thierry
    Infopath 2007, Langage: C#2.0 (Modèle Objet 2003)
    merci de lire ceci
  • 12-21-2005 06:38 AM In reply to

I agree.

---------------
    Matt Faus
    InfoPath Dev Texas
    Matt Faus / Microsoft InfoPath MVP
    Qdabra® Software / Streamline data gathering to turn process into knowledge
  • 12-21-2005 05:01 PM In reply to

Ok then...sorry if you were upset...I just telling the truth and anyway, I really understand...my post is to give you inputs in order you can consider any idea about how to make your forum more interactive, faster, increased traffics more, more usable....This is my opinion..so, please do not up set about this...For instance, I believe that the moderator should saw my posts...if you look at my posts there, it was right that you were answering my questions, BUT when I did replied to you...I believe that you read it and why there was no more reply for my last posting...that was why, I named it "not interactive" and "long response"...if you believe someone already make a posting...as a moderator/owner should replied to me (to all members who has the same problem like me)..."Your topic has been discussed"...or you can say "I dont know" so I dont need to wait for nothing...

So, I did not have to wait your forum which has been replied or not...

Basically, you should not anger about this matter since this is my real inputs for you, I did not doing negative attack to you....if you resist inputs and feedbacks both positive or negative, you will never know what is going on...only other person outside the circle can give honest feedbacks...I believe as forum owner will always want to improve the forum to make it better...so, please accept my feedbacks..

Thank you for your kind understanding and we look forward for your improvement.

Best Regards,

Rully
  • 12-21-2005 11:00 PM In reply to

Hi,

I don't say that I was upset! I don't have understand your request because:

quote:
    Ok then...sorry if you were upset...I just telling the truth and anyway, I really understand...my post is to give you inputs in order you can consider any idea about how to make your forum more interactive, faster, increased traffics more, more usable....This is my opinion..so, please do not up set about this...

I just say that your feedback is: make our forum more interactive and communicative! What does it mean? all and nothing. It's why I say that!
    quote:
    For instance, I believe that the moderator should saw my posts...if you look at my posts there, it was right that you were answering my questions, BUT when I did replied to you...I believe that you read it and why there was no more reply for my last posting...that was why, I named it "not interactive" and "long response"...if you believe someone already make a posting...as a moderator/owner should replied to me (to all members who has the same problem like me)..."Your topic has been discussed"...or you can say "I dont know" so I dont need to wait for nothing...

Ah ok now we can dicuss you say what you mean by interactive!

Yes It's a problem but in other forum (not all) it's like this too! So why not it's an idea!
    quote:
    Thank you for your kind understanding and we look forward for your improvement.

Ok but next time that you want make some improvement for our forum please be more precis!

Thanks

++

Thierry
    Infopath 2007, Langage: C#2.0 (Modèle Objet 2003)
    merci de lire ceci
  • 12-22-2005 03:28 PM In reply to

Dear Thierry,

I believe we have misunderstanding and I also might be have difficulty about how to express myself...sorry about that..

so, that is all right then...forget about it...:)

Thanks,

Rully
  • 12-22-2005 09:27 PM In reply to

Rully, Some of us try to contribute to this forum, like myself, on our free time. I looked at some of the recent threads you started and noticed that you had a response within a day in each instance. I personally started working with InfoPath six months, and I found this forum to be priceless in my learning experience. I guess if we can try to do better at answering your questions in the future. Remember the information you get on any forum whether it here, google, etc is free :-)
    Jason
    http://www.k2distillery.com/
  • 12-28-2005 10:31 PM In reply to

Rully, I was on vacation. Sorry. We'll work harder to answer posts with less delay. Thanks for the feedback.

Patrick Halstead [InfoPath MVP]
    InfoPathDev
    Patrick Halstead
    Project Manager at Qdabra
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.