referenced component 'Microsoft.SharePoint' could not be found - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

referenced component 'Microsoft.SharePoint' could not be found

Last post 07-16-2022 12:52 PM by Masoud. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-13-2022 09:14 AM

referenced component 'Microsoft.SharePoint' could not be found

I read from a book about how to upload file attachments in forms to a document library. So I tried to design a InfoPath form with using a file attachment control and submit button and using code for submit button like attached file. Now my problem is I have some errors in visual studio tools for application like below and attached pictures please guide me how I can solve problems. • referenced component 'Microsoft.SharePoint' could not be found • I do not have target framework according to attached picture
    Filed under: ,
  • 07-15-2022 08:30 AM In reply to

Re: referenced component 'Microsoft.SharePoint' could not be found

So - I'm not sure, as you didn't include pictures, just your form (and the form has the compiled code, not the source code). But my guess would be that you need to actually copy the Microsoft.SharePoint dll onto your local machine and reference it in the code references. This is presuming you are doing your development on a machine without SharePoint installed.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 07-16-2022 12:52 PM In reply to

Re: referenced component 'Microsoft.SharePoint' could not be found

Thanks Hilary

before i was using info path 2010 and i got this error Now i am using info path 2013 and installed visual studio 2012 and add references 

using Microsoft.SharePoint;

Now it works without error when i am using info path but when i publish as administrator approved and using form services just i can submit form in the form library and i can not upload file attachment in info path form in document library and i got error:

There has been an error while processing the form

An entry has been added to the Windows event log of the server.
    Log ID:5337

Correlation ID:b4ab51a0-7e47-1020-777b-27de3da6e959

now i will make another question and explain about my problem

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.