Confuse between using form library or document library - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Confuse between using form library or document library

Last post 06-22-2022 07:53 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-19-2022 12:32 PM

Confuse between using form library or document library

Hi Sorry of my question is not completely directed to InfoPath, I have a Document library in sharepoint that there are several folders and inside of each folder 2 or 3 files. All has been done with browser without using InfoPath and all of requires meta data there is in Document library. Now several people want to come and put some note or comment below each Document no. With designing a InfoPath form and publish to form library I can make my requires form and fields I need, but my problem is a duplicate job I have to data entry a gain all the data I have in document library in the form library. Can you helped me about this scenario because I have stopped more than of 2 yeas in this problem. And I do not know what is the best practice? how i can solve my problem step by step? very appreciate for any guidance.
  • 06-22-2022 07:53 AM In reply to

Re: Confuse between using form library or document library

I'm sorry, I'm having a little trouble understanding this question. If you have a document library, and need to make some fields required, you can do that in the library settings.
    Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.