How do I display a Completed date/time in a column or page? - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

How do I display a Completed date/time in a column or page?

Last post 01-28-2022 01:07 PM by dsmith45. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-28-2022 10:53 AM

How do I display a Completed date/time in a column or page?

I have a form where I need to display the date and time that it was "completed" after it's checked back in. How would I go about doing this? I'm no novice, but THIS, I can't figure out. Thanks.
  • 01-28-2022 12:16 PM In reply to

Re: How do I display a Completed date/time in a column or page?

So - you need the date the item was checked in? I.e. via the SharePoint check in / check out functionality? Not like an action the user takes inside the form? I'm wondering if one of the SharePoint web services might have that... I'm thinking about version information, specifically. I haven't used Check out / Check in much - does that also require versioning be turned on?
    Hilary Stoupa

• 01-28-2022 01:07 PM In reply to

Re: How do I display a Completed date/time in a column or page?

Hi Hilary, thanks for the quick reply. No, it doesn't require versioning to be turned on, we use forms every day where they are checked out and in and they don't require versioning. I was hoping to capture the date and time that the form was checked in and display that in a column, but if it can't be done I just need confirmation, then I can let my colleague know. He was asking me if it was possible and I said I'd check. Seems like such a simple thing, yet so complex.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.