sudden issue when querying Sharepoint REST - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

sudden issue when querying Sharepoint REST

Last post 07-06-2021 08:23 AM by Hilary Stoupa. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-05-2021 05:38 AM

• dan508
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 07-12-2018
    • Posts 8

sudden issue when querying Sharepoint REST

Good day all. Infopath has been working fine for us for the last couple of years now with no issues. However over the last week, all forms have suddenly ceased to work with Sharepoint's REST API with an error message of 'The file is not a valid XML file. Not enough memory resources are available to process this command' I've confirmed that this issue is specific to the infopath client- Using the 'Fiddler' program, I can see that sharepoint is sending the results in xml without a problem fine from the server yet Infopath still fails to process it. This started occuring on all users' devices at the same time. The server has had no updates. I have uninstalled all updates installed around the time that this issue first occured on my PC but the issue persists. As mentioned, this is an issue related to infopath, guaranteed. I can see the results being returned from the Sharepoint server. In addition, Nothing is logged on Sharepoint's ULS and Fiddler shows that the xml response is being returned correctly to my pc- the issue seems to be Infopath not translating correctly
  • 07-06-2021 08:23 AM In reply to

Re: sudden issue when querying Sharepoint REST

I hate this type of error - it just doesn't have adequate information to help us, does it. So, I'm wondering if it could be caused by an IE setting? I found this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/17663721/infopath-cannot-open-file-not-enough-storage-is-available-to-complete-this-ope - while the message (and circumstances) are slightly different, the IE setting suggested may be worth a look. 

Hilary Stoupa

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.