Unique values from repeating table - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Unique values from repeating table

Last post 06-11-2021 04:07 AM by ncodename.sabir. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-08-2021 05:15 AM

Unique values from repeating table

Hi, Please share a technique to get a unique values from rom repeating table (secondary data source) With this rule I getting all values from table: xdMath:Eval(xdMath:Eval(xdXDocument:GetDOM("Electrical_requisiton_Drawings")/dfs:myFields/dfs:dataFields/d:SharePointListItem_RW/d:Drawing_No, 'concat(., ";")'), "..")
  • 06-09-2021 09:16 AM In reply to

Re: Unique values from repeating table

I've attached a sample - right click and save locally, right click, select design and preview. Add some rows to the repeating table, and set some of the fields to the same value. For your formula, I'd try: xdMath:Eval(xdMath:Eval(xdXDocument:GetDOM("Electrical_requisiton_Drawings")/dfs:myFields/dfs:dataFields/d:SharePointListItem_RW[not(d:Drawing_No = preceding-sibling::d:SharePointListItem_RW/d:Drawing_No], 'concat(d:Drawing_No, ";")'), "..")
    Hilary Stoupa

• 06-09-2021 09:51 PM In reply to

Thank you very much Hilary! One more little problem is all values from table is setting to field. I need only Drawing_no field to be there (marked with yellow). I don't need a cable tag to be there. xdMath:Eval(xdMath:Eval(xdXDocument:GetDOM("Electrical_requisiton_Drawings")/dfs:myFields/dfs:dataFields/d:SharePointListItem_RW[not(d:Drawing_No = preceding-sibling::d:SharePointListItem_RW/d:Drawing_No)], 'concat(., ";")'), "..")
  • 06-10-2021 09:56 AM In reply to

You missed my change to the concat piece of the formula: 'concat(d:Drawing_No, ";")'), "..")
    Hilary Stoupa

• 06-11-2021 04:07 AM In reply to

My mistake! Thank you very much Hilary!!!
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.