Calculated column not working in infopath form, need help with formula - InfoPath Dev
in

InfoPath Dev

Use our Google Custom Search for best site search results.

Calculated column not working in infopath form, need help with formula

Last post 02-22-2021 08:59 AM by Wondra. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 02-11-2021 08:27 AM

• Wondra
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-23-2020
    • Posts 4

Calculated column not working in infopath form, need help with formula

I have created an infopath form and am not able to get the calculation to work properly. My scenario is that I have 2 travel dates and 2 test dates in my form ( a date for each travel date). How I want this to work is, that when the user selects the "Onsite Date", i want the test date to populate in the "Test Date -14 days" column and the "Test Date -7 Days" to show the calculation date in those columns. I am adding the addDays function, see below: addDays(PartOnSiteDate, -14 = TestDateless14days) my result is that when I add a date to the PartOnSiteDate, the same date as the PartOnSiteDate populates in the "TestDateless14days" calculated column. What need to happen is that I get a date that would be minus 14 days of the "PartOnSiteDate" to populated in the TestDateless14days" calculated column. Please advise. Thank you
    Filed under:
  • 02-12-2021 09:31 AM In reply to

Re: Calculated column not working in infopath form, need help with formula

I'm having a hard time understanding your question. Here's a sample form with some rules that hopefully will serve as an example. Save the attached file locally, right click and select Design to open in design mode. Then you can preview and look at the rules. If you need help with your form, feel free to attach under the Options tab in a reply.
    Hilary Stoupa

• 02-22-2021 08:59 AM In reply to

• Wondra
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 10-23-2020
    • Posts 4

Re: Calculated column not working in infopath form, need help with formula

It worked!!!! Thank you so much, I am so appreciative for your help. I have been trying to get this formula for weeks. You are a life saver.
    Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Copyright © 2003-2019 Qdabra Software. All rights reserved.
View our Terms of Use.